work area; the side-loading bobbin allows for easy access, even from a quilt frame; the automatic thread cutter cuts top and bobbin thread at the push of a button; and the ergonomic knee lift offers a full range of adjustment so you can find the size that fits you.
gives you all the functions of Embroidery Suite PLUS amazing Professional features included only in commercial grade software.
Floriani Total Control Professional gives your customers professional
production abilities ALL in ONE affordable package. Includes All FEATURES in the Embroidery Suite PLUS:
• Running Stitch for Redwork
• Over 140 Fonts
• Run Stitch Font
• Tackle Twill Program
• Inside-out Feature for Caps
• New Pattern Fill Shapes
• Save Design as JPG Feature
• Create custom emboss and fill patterns
• Auto baste feature
• Alignment icons for easy placement
• Optimizes entry and exit points automatically
- Create Custom Thread Charts
- Save a Design as JPG
- Colour Blending Feature
- Create Custom Emboss Fill Patterns
- Create Custom Motif Patterns
- Create Custom Standard Fill Patterns
- Save2Sew - automatically adjusts design density, underlay, and compensation based on fabric type selected
- Open, Create, Save designs in quilt formats (QCC, CQP, HQF, SSD, and TXT)
****************************************We all know that the effort a vendor has to make to physically move all their stock & make their booth look appealing is huge! So please take some time to show your appreciation whilst visiting…
Here are some more vendors that are doing just that!
Mallee Country Crafts nestled in the southern wine region of South Australia offers not only all things patchwork and embroidery, but specialises in quality powder coated quilt hangers made on site by Darren whilst Sue runs regular Sit n Sew's and other specialty classes of which Helen Stubbings of Hugs N Kisses is one of our final classes of the year, Tuesday Oct 2nd. Contact Sue for further info. Sue has generously sponsored 20 quilt hangers that some lucky volunteers & attendees may win as well.
Brindabella Quilting Systems will be with us again! This time they will be showcasing their own 14” Mid arm machine called the ‘Black Beauty” along with a selection of wide quilt backings & other accessories.
Yasmita will be with us to show us her Yazzii Craft Storage Bags, Silk Fabrics/Organza Fabrics/Raw Silk Fabrics, and a selection of Braids and Trims. She will also have a lovely selection of hand made Embellishments. Just what we all need to embellish our quilts!
We will be back again soon with more vendor highlights!
Until next time…
Tracey & Sharon