Do you have a class that might be of interest to AMQ Festival students? Present your class proposals using our submission form.
Deadline for class submissions for Festival 2016 is August 14th 2015.
Please do not hesitate to contact me if you have any questions and I look forward to seeing your proposals.
AMQ Festival will be delighted if you choose to share your expertise with our students. If you are new to teaching, our festival loves to encourage new teachers; give it a try...... you have nothing to lose! Please try to offer new material if you are a returning teacher.
Please read and make certain that the requirements are completely understood.
- Please submit ONE form for each class. The online submission process will give you the opportunity to submit multiple classes.
- Be sure to fill in this form COMPLETELY. Incomplete forms will be rejected.
- If there is a field that does not apply to your specific class, please put N/A on the line.
- There is no limit to the number of class proposals. Again, ONE CLASS per form.
- Consider offering a variety of class formats (i.e. lecture, lecture\demo, drawing, hands-on and/or trunk show).
- Please note that 2 hour classes in the past have been more popular than longer ones. Our students only get the opportunity to take these classes in Australia every two years and love to experience a variety of techniques to perfect when they go home to their own machines. Good content and plenty of it is paramount.
- Be mindful that class titles and descriptions will make or break a class
- Contracts will be issued by 1st October 2015
The submission of class proposals is not a guarantee of a teaching contract.
AMQ Festival reserves the right to select or decline class proposals.
I can’t wait to see what we can offer in 2016!
Until next time…